Carbide Lions Foot Sanding Plate For Stone Repair
Carbide Lions Foot Sanding Plate
100mm x 60mm Plate The hand block is designed to easily swap plates as required. The Lion Foot Sanding Plate is for use with the Lion foot Sanding Block, which is the modern equivalant of a conventional sand paper sanding block, but with many improvements.
- 100MM X 60MM Surface.
- Grains of carbide of a particular size depending on the purpose, welded onto a steel base.
- The Carbide is extremely durable compared to sandpaper.
- The Carbide coating’s sharpness and other unique properties prevent material from building up on the sanding and grinding tools.
- If material build-up does occur, it is easily removed using a metal brush or a cleaning solvent.
- Carbide/tungsten coated sanding tools are extremely long-lasting, and can be used for sanding and the surface treatment of a wide range of materials.
- Saves time and improves results.