Ejotherm H1 Timber Fixings ( For Warmshell Boards) Box Of 100
Ejotherm Fixings ( For Warmshell Boards) Box of 100 Timber Fixings
A universal screw in insulation anchor, which is pre assembled allowing quick and easy installation of rigid wood fibre and other insulating boards to studs & timber walls, can be used with insulation thickneses from 40mm - 260mm.
Screw in to insulation and timber behind. Plastic Head helps minimise cold bridging whilst Steel screw is very strong. Available in a selection of sizes - please see drop down menu above.
- For Timber (and some steel, max 0.75mm) substrates
- Countersunk installation possible with an additional tool and STR Cap for homogeneous surfaces and even rendering - quick and easy without milling dust
- No drilling necessary
- Surface fixed installation using Ejotherm STR plug
- Permanent contact pressure
- 100% setting control: the countersunk installation of the washer indicates safe anchorage