Ejotherm H1 Masonry Fixings ( For Warmshell Boards) Box Of 100
Ejotherm Timber Masonry ( For Warmshell Boards) Box Of 100
A universal hammer-in insulation anchor, which is preassembled allowing quick and easy installation of rigid wood fibre and other insulating boards to masonry, brick, cob, stone etc can be used with insulation thickneses from 20mm - 250mm.
Drill through insulation and wall, insert sleeve, hammer in fixing peg. Plastic coating helps minimise cold bridging whilst Steel nail won't break. Available in a selection of sizes - please see drop down menu above.
- Approved for all building materials
- Solid Steel Nail (break-proof)
- Low profile Washer Face
- Plastic injection element to reduce thermal bridges
- can be used with an additional spreader washer
- short embedment depths, minimum drill hole depth
- High Loads for your security
- Economic anchor usage
- premounted mail for quick installation
- With EPD (Environmental Product Declaration)